If you’ve forgotten or ignored your New Year’s resolutions to eat healthier foods this year because you just did not like your dining options when it came to clean eating, we don’t blame you. Not all real food recipes taste good but fortunately, lots of them do. For healthy eating recipes, we found the best 35 around and even the pictures will have you wanting to try them immediately.
Healthy Clean Eating Recipes
1. Chopped Kale Power Salad
One of my go-to potluck dish simply because it ticks off my “perfect salad requirements”. You got roasted sweet potatoes and avocadoes, almonds and dried cranberries. Plus it has a creamy tahini dressing to die for. For a complete video tutorial, head on over to She Likes Food and you won’t get disappointed.
2. Clean Eating Bibimbap Bowls
Craving for some Korean food today? We got you covered with a bibimbap bowl from Purewow. What’s the best way to start your diet journey than with a mix of clean-eating veggies and rice? It is surprisingly simple to make and with this great tutorial, you are on your way to a good start.
3. Salmon Poke Bowls with Pickled Radishes, Carrots and Spicy Ponzu
What’s a Poke Bowl, you ask? For starters, it’s pronounced “POH-keh” and if you overheard the buzz, it’s the latest food trend nowadays and Poke Shops are sprouting like mushrooms. But you can actually make it at the comfort of your own home. I promise you, this Salmon Poke Bowl from Feed Me Phoebe will absolutely blow your mind.
4. Vietnamese Healthy Spring Rolls
With fresh vegetables wrapped in rice paper, these Vietnamese spring rolls fits the perfect bill of an amazing appetizer. Filled with fresh ingredients like sauteed shrimp, noodles and herbs, it’s a flavorful combination of healthy and hearty. It is so easy to make and a perfect meal if you are into Asian cuisine. I can definitely eat them everyday!
5. Healthy Fish Taco Bowls with Mango and Avocado Slaw
Grab the recipe for Healthy Fish Taco Bowls loaded with perfectly cooked fish, a delicious mango and avocado based slaw and perfectly shredded napa cabbage! This low-carb dish also has gluten-
6. One-Pot Red Lentil and Butternut Squash Chili
You know what’s a perfect meal for a rainy day? You will never go wrong with a delicious and healthy one-pot vegan chili featuring red lentils and butternut squash. The chili is chunky and the flavors are wonderful. There is a little hint of heat from the spices but you can always customize according to your preference. The butternut squash brings the sweet and nutty flavor to balance out the acidity from the tomato and you’ll definitely enjoy making this recipe.
7. Potato Zoodle Bowls
It’s zucchini week in my house and I just got the perfect recipe from Ambitious Kitchen. It’s made with zoodles and sweet potatoes that’s drunk in that sweet and saucy turmeric sauce. I tell you, the sauce is so amazing, you would want to lick your bowl clean.
8. Broccoli Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes
Now, this is taking your regular baked potatoes to a whole new level. Potatoes are super filling and its good for you. So, what’s not to love? Add in a helping of that super healthy broccoli and you got a winner meal that will surely help you on your journey to clean eating in 2019. Topping it with fresh chives and a drizzle of ranch after baking them twice will put the ahhh in ahh-ma-zing!
9. Sweet Quinoa With Maple Roasted Pears
I, myself is a sucker for quinoa recipes. I really think they are the perfect super food. It’s gluten-free, high in protein and have numerous vitamins and minerals. I read that it contains anti-oxidants too. Power your breakfast by making Sweet Quinoa and put a twist by adding some maple roasted pears. What a perfect way to start the day!
10. Comforting Curry Noodle Bowls
There’s nothing like a bowl of hot curried bowl of soup to cheer you up when you’re feeling a bit down. This delicious curried noodle soup is packed with protein and veggies seasoned with the most delicious coconut curry flavors. Gimme Some Oven have the perfect step by step instructions to get you started on a meal that will warm your soul.
11. Balsamic Chicken With Lemon Quinoa
12. Chicken Fajita Lunch Bowls
13. Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
14. Egg and Veggie Breakfast Bowl
15. Acai Bowl of Goodness
16. Easy Healthy Ratatouille
17. Spinach Power Salad With Chicken and Farro
18. Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
19. Roasted Cauliflower Brussel Sprouts
20. Hapa Fried Rice With Grilled Pineapple, Sausage and Salsa Verde
21. Barbecue Chickpea Collard Wraps with Hemp Ranch Dressing
22. Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes & Cranberry Mushroom Sauce
23. Rainbow Kale Power Salad
24. DIY Chicken Burrito Bowls
25. Farro Pilaf With Mushrooms, White Beans and Kale
26. Garden Veggie Barley Soup
27. Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls
28. Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
29. Coconut Curry Soup With Sweet Potato Noodles
30. Summer Cauliflower Rice Bowls with Bacon and Pesto
31. Honey-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Homemade Clean Dressing
32. Roasted Winter Squash with Cilantro Chimichurri
33. Homemade Zucchini Tortillas
34. Clean Eating Lettuce Wraps
35. Whole30 Tuscan Chicken Spaghetti Squash