Is one of your top new year’s resolutions to get in shape? We are super excited about getting in top shape this year, too, so we went looking for the best exercise routines to start us on our path to success. From cool yoga move to best exercised for a flat tummy to techniques that are sure to help you lose those pounds, we found the best step by step exercises and tutorials around. Be sure to try them all out and make the perfect exercise routine to achieve your goals. Best of luck to you!
1. Yoga For A Flat Tummy
Doing a little yoga each day makes a big difference. Spend 10 to 15 minutes daily on these poses to stretch your spine, hamstrings, and hips. When you’ve been stuck at your desk for too long, or have some serious post-
2. Full-Body Kettlebell Fat-Burning Workout
Kettlebell training is one of the best ways to burn calories and strengthen your entire body, especially when you’re pressed for time. Grab a ‘bell and try this fat-burning kettlebell workout. By doing these two moves back-to-back, you’ll work up a killer burn.
3. Exercises For Bad Back
When you crack your exercise toolkit open each week on back day, you’ve got a seemingly endless array of movements available. Pure Wow has got the best exercise for people with a bad back like me so I consistently follow their blog for tips and routines.
4. Walking Routine To Lose Weight
When you are walking to lose weight, following a workout schedule will help you be consistent and ensure you are getting the amount of exercise you need to burn calories and fat.
5. 5-minute “Almost-No-Work” Plank Workout
The plank is one of the best exercises you can do for your core because it builds isometric strength to help sculpt your waistline. It’s funny to think that this 5-minute plank workout requires virtually no movement! However, you’ll feel the burn in the abs, chest, butt, lower back and core.
6. Best Lower Abs Workout for Women
Working your abs is not an easy job! Each of the abdominal muscles responds to training at a different rate. The lower abs—more specifically the lower belly fat seems to never budge no matter how much abdominal training we do. FitWirr got you covered with these Lower Abs Workout for Women.
7. Rebuild Your Core After Pregnancy
Many women want to resume intense exercise as soon after birth as possible before their abdominal muscles or pelvic floor are ready.
8. Flat Abs in 5 Minutes
Want to know how to get a flat stomach? Follow these pro tips to drop pounds and get slimmer. This workout is a quick 5-minute tummy-toning workout when you’re in need of a quick workout. They’re so easy, you won’t even break a sweat.
9. Beginner Yoga Workout to Tone Your Booty
New to yoga? Being a beginner isn’t easy but my first yoga class was enough to make me a regular on the mat. Try these basic yoga poses to get stronger and more flexible. Avocadu will help you out with their easy to follow routine exercises.
10. Toned Arms Exercises
Do you know what’s more annoying than having belly and back fat? Having flabby arms!. This gal with XHIT Daily shows us toned arm workouts to do at home to get rid of them. Not only flabby arms feel weird but they also don’t look nice especially when they finally sag and make us look like we have bat wings!
11. See Ya to Saddlebags
12. Lose Upper Thigh Fat Fast
13. Wake-Up Workout
14. Lose Weight In Your Arms Fast
15. Best Dumbbell Exercises
16. Cardio Workout for Women
17. Lose Your Pooch
18. 3 Yoga Poses for Tight, Rounded Shoulders
19. Four Simple Moves For Flat Abs
20. Exercises To Target Your Core
21. Best Yoga Poses For a Round Butt
22. Tai Chi Exercises for Beginners
23. Medicine Ball Exercises To Get Toned Abs
24. Pilates Moves For A Flatter Stomach
25. Brazilian Ab Workout
26. 7-Minute Workout
27. Full Body workout With Resistance Bands
28. Kettlebell for Beginners
29. Arms that Slay
30. Killer Ab Workouts for Women
31. Beginner Yoga for a Strong Core and Flat Belly
32. Best Workout For a Flat Stomach
33. Best Ab Exercises of All Time
34. Lose Upper Thigh Fat Fast in 7 Days
35. Best Exercise With Chronic Pain
36. Beautiful Butt in 4 Weeks
37. Ballet Barre Moves for Beginners
38. 15-Minute At-Home Cardio Workout
39. Use Yoga Strap
40. Twists To Loosen The Spine
41. Best Kettlebell Weight Loss Exercises