This yummy fruit salad is sweet, light and creamy and is perfect for summer cookouts, picnics, potlucks and 4th of July parties. It can serve as a side dish, snack or even a light dessert. Also, it is quick to make (under 10 minutes) and only uses one bowl. This creamy peanut butter fruit salad is one of those recipes that you can whip up quickly for last minute plans! You probably already have most of the ingredients like yogurt, peanut butter and fruit. Plus, you don’t even have to turn on your stove or oven to make this recipe, which is great so you don’t have to further heat up your home in during these hot summer months.
Creamy Peanut Butter Fruit Salad
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter you can add 1-2 tablespoons more if you want a stronger peanut butter taste
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 medium green apple
- 1 medium red apple
- 1 banana
- 8 strawberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup peanuts (optional)
- 1 lemon (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, peanut butter and milk together until blended well.
- Dice the apples and squeeze some lemon juice over them to keep them from browning.
- Slice the bananas and half the strawberries.
- Add the fruit to the bowl and toss together until the fruit is fully coated in the yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on the top of the fruit salad for added crunch and flavor, if you wish.