Looking for a cheap and easy DIY fall decor idea? Try this $6 Dollar Store Pumpkin Fall Wreath that only takes 5 minutes to make! This festive DIY fall wreath will give your front door a stylish farmhouse touch on a budget.
Supplies for DIY Dollar Store Pumpkin Fall Wreath:
- wood pumpkin
- buffalo check bandana ($1.50 at Micheals with 50% off coupon)
- burlap leaves
- metal sign
You can get everything but the bandana at Dollar Tree.
Total Cost: $6
Time: 5-8 minutes
Basic Crafting Materials You Will Need:
- hot glue gun and 1 glue stick
- Mod Podge
- foam brush
Instructions for DIY Dollar Store Pumpkin Fall Wreath:
- Trace the pumpkin pattern onto the back of the bandana and cut out the shape
- Brush Mod Podge onto the wood pumpkin and put the cut out bandana shape over the top, making sure to line it up evenly as you can with the pumpkin shape.
- Glue a rope around the edge of the pumpkin.
- Wrap twine around the stem and glue into place.
- Glue burlap leaves to the sides of the stem.
- Glue the harvest sign in the center of the pumpkin.
- Glue each end of a piece of twine to back of the pumpkin for hanging.