I’ve always loved the quaintness of a hall tree in the entryway, but after seeing what she did to this one I was left with my mouth hanging open! I went on a mission to do this exact same thing! That’s how much I loved it!
This is definitely a conversation piece and when my friends saw it they flipped over it! I’ve always liked the softness of shabby chic and this is such a soft look. It takes me back to another era.
Country Couture defines Shabby Chic perfectly.
- A country, rustic look for items that are made from old and new with the use of distressing the items, whether they are for clothing, jewelry, or interior.
- Old, Vintage, Antique items.
- The use of re purposed vintage materials to make modern items.
- Materials used in the creation of “Shabby Chic” items are not cleaned or made like new, they are left tarnished.
- The use of “old” techniques to create modern, fashionable designs.
- The mixing of patterns and colors that you would not normally consider.
Watch this step by step tutorial so you can get busy transforming your hall tree into this fabulous piece! Make sure to SHARE this with your friends on Facebook too!