Papers Please Day 15
December 7th, 1982
No rule changes occur on Day 15, but you will get a little bit of a scare with the second entrant, who will drop a bomb on your desk. Calensk will automatically come in as the third entrant and order you to disassemble it.
To do so, click and drag the bomb from the desk onto your documents view. Click on the four screws on top to take the panel off. The four wires in the middle can be traced back to four boxes numbered 1-4. Cut the wire corresponding with 1, then 2, then 3, and finally 4. If you take too long to cut the wires or do not do it in order, you will blow the place up. You will not get a proper ending, either, and will be sent back directly to the title screen.
Other than that, after the ninth entrant, you will get randomly generated smugglers (they all have invalid weights) that will cause a terrorist attack if you let him or her in. Again watch out for terrorists so you can continue to make money.
- All entrants must have a passport
- All documents must be current and not expired
- All foreigners must have a valid, unexpired entry permit
- All Arstotzkans must have a valid ID card
- All workers must have a valid work pass
- All diplomats must have authorization to enter Arstotzka
- No weapons or contraband is allowed into Arstotzka
- Foreigners require an identity supplement
- No Wanted Criminals are allowed in (use the bulletin middle page)
- Entrant Two will drop a bomb on the inspector’s desk.
- Entrant Three will be Calensk, who will give you instructions on disabling the bomb before ordering you to hand it over to him.
- Entrant Five is an engineer with valid papers. Give him or her a business card from Messof Anegovych before handing the passport and other papers back.
- Entrant Seven is an EZIC member who demands the coded document and cipher back, which you must give both over and receive a note in return.
- As always, keep an eye out on people who have invalid weight. If you have not gotten 6 detainees already, detain them, otherwise deny them and send them off to prevent a terrorist attack from ending the day early and costing you money from less processions.
- If you Denied Stepheni Graire entry to Arstotzka the previous day and you accepted either the 1000 or 2000 credit bribe, you will get Ending 4, a Bad Ending, at the start of the day.
- Failing to cut the wires in time on the bomb or cutting the wrong wires will cause the bomb to blow up. You do not get a proper ending, however, and are instead sent back to the title screen.