This is such a fabulous piece and I was so blown away at what she used to make this beautiful piece of wall art that will be the envy of everyone who sees it. It’s hard to believe she used mostly Dollar Tree items.
The perfect piece for the blank wall space that you need to fill up with great pieces of art.
We all know that it can be rather costly to decorate a home, but when you need art for your walls it gets ridiculously expensive, but it doesn’t have to…not when we have all these brilliant DIY projects that are so incredible! That’s the good news!
With this piece of art you would never guess that she used popsicle sticks (or craft sticks) to attach the beautiful beaded squares to in order to create the base for the beautiful beaded squares to.
About those beaded squares…they look rather complicated and that’s exactly what makes this piece so lovely, but you’ll be surprised how super easy they are to make.
Watch how this lady with abc decorating paradise makes this beautiful wall decor in her step by step tutorial and check out the materials listed below.
- 1 package of gift boxes -(11 x 17 inches) Dollar Tree
- 1 package of Filler paper (silver)- Dollar Tree
- 4 packages of necklace beads (mixed silver and gold) Dollar Tree
- Brushes – Dollar Tree 1 poster board (silver) – Dollar Tree
- 3 or 4 packages of silver diamond wrap-(5 bead width) Dollar Tree
- 2 packages craft sticks (100 pieces in a package)- Dollar Tree
- silver flower mesh – http://amzn.to/2ylRKAd