Valentine’s Day is the perfect holiday to give the gals in your life a gift to pamper theirselves. I guarantee that your gift will be the most popular!
Homemade bath and beauty products are easy to make and serve as wonderful gifts – especially with Valentine’s Day coming up.
I like that I can make them natural and cruelty free. You can personalize the set to peoples tastes. Lots of mainstream beauty products are full of detrimental chemicals, many scented candles actually contain fragrances that are toxic when they burn – so it’s great to be able to create safer alternatives.
Homemade natural bath/beauty set – spiced Bath bombs
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract – sprayed
- 1/2 tsp almond oil
- 5 drops cinnamon oil
- star anise /clove powder
- Mini vanilla candles
- recycling tea light cases
- wax – fill each case + 1 tsp
- – 1 inch vanilla beans or vanilla essential oil
- candle wicks
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 2 tbsp epsom salts
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- pieces of cinnamon quill / anise / clove / vanilla pod
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp course salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon scroll chopped
Bath melts /body bars
- 1 tbsp coconut oil – 2 tbsp shea butter http://www.iherb.com/now-foods-soluti…
- 1/2 Tbsp wax http://www.iherb.com/frontier-natural…
- 1 inch vanilla pods beans
- cinnamon sprinkle
Watch how Ela Gale makes these wonderful items in her step by step tutorial and get busy making this for your friends for Valentine’s Day!