We could all use more tips for making our lives as parents easier and WhatsUpMoms shares a few of her brilliant ideas! As a parent you want to give your children a fantastic childhood, one they look back on as an adult with fond memories. The role of parent is an important role, but exhausting, and sometimes you are juggling six things at once. Any help is appreciated, right? Here are some practical tips and hints on how to make parenting a little bit easier for you.
- Put your kids to work. Make it a game. They will never know the difference. Tape off part of an area of your floor and have your children sweep dirt into the middle of the square you taped off!
- Vacuum a pony tail for easy gathering of the hair for the ponytail holder.
- Multitask playtime by tying a rope through the swing set and around your child’s waist so you can swing her/him by pulling the rope, while talking on the phone.
- Shoe markers so your child will put shoes on the right foot. Cut a star in half and put each half on the back of the shoes so your child can match up the stars.
- Popsicle guard. Cut the bottom half of a plastic cup, cut a hole in the middle of the plastic cup and stick the popsicle through the hole. Or, I’ve seen people simply use a paper cup cake holder in the same way.
- To remove crayon from walls just get a sponge wet and dip it into baking soda. It will remove the marks right away.
- To keep your child from falling out of bed, just put a pool noodle under the sheet by the edge of the bed.Watch those fingers. Put a cut foam noodle on the door to keep that door from slamming.Watch those fingers. Put a cut foam noodle on the door to keep that door from slamming.
- Watch those fingers. Put a cut foam noodle on the door to keep that door from slamming on their fingers.
- Sore Throat. Just put some jello powder into a bowl of boiling water and add a tsp. of honey and serve as an appetizer.
- To prevent pancake panic, try storing the pre-mixed pancake batter in an empty and clean catsup bottle.
Watch TrueTV’s step by step tutorial and start saving yourself some time!