For years I have been reading blogs that talk about going to “Blogger Camp” and dreaming about the day when I too would be able to attend. Lets face it though, with 2 kids, a full time job, a huge list of responsibilities and a limited budget… sneaking away for a weekend of rubbing elbows with other bloggers isn’t always in the cards.
That is why I am so happy that I recently learned about The Blog Workshop, a learning community for bloggers and vloggers. At home, online, in front of your own computer you can get all of the benefits of attending a blogger conference plus more (without having to pay for hotels and airfare)! Some of the perks of joining this fabulous online community are:
- Forums where you can ask questions and network with other bloggers
- Monthly online workshops on subjects like Surviving SEO and Blogging Laws You Should Know
- A yearly online conference (The 2013 conference has already passed but you can sign up to access all 3 days and 6 sessions of the 2013 Blog Workshop recordings here.)
- TBW University– Where you can sign up for a 1 year program to learn all about the ins and outs of blogging (because blogging is more than just typing words on a page.) The curriculum at TBW University includes: Blog Design, Blog Writing, Blog Business and Blog Marketing.
Sounds great right? Head on over and sign up to be a member of The Blogger Workshop community today.
The next monthly workshop is Surviving SEO and will be taught by Dan Morris from Letters From Dan. Dan will go over the ins and outs of the ever changing SEO and provide you with tips and tricks you can apply to your blogging. Topics covered will be:
- Keyword Research
- Structuring your content for effective S.E.O.
- And More!
Register for the Surviving SEO workshop here. For more information makes sure to check out this great video from Dan about his Surviving SEO class.