What a great way to start your first day back at school! Every teacher needs a Survival Kit and this one has everything they’ll need when the going gets tough! And it wouldn’t hurt to earn some brownie points on the first day!
This is a fun project for kids of all ages to help with. Whether your child is starting a Mother’s Day Out program or is going into 4th grade they will enjoy picking out treats and trinkets for their teacher this coming year.
After putting all of these items in your survival kit, add the following note
- Chewing gum to help you stick to it
- Push pins to help you push through a tough day
- Lotion to remind you to relax
- Hand sanitizer to keep pesky germs away
- Chapstick for when your day feels rough
- Tissues to wipe away any tears
- Star Burst for when you feel like you could burst
- Rubber bands to remind you to be flexible
- Lifesavers to get you through one of those days
- Advil, take two when all else fails, take 2 and have a time out
- Snickers for a reminder to take a break.
Watch this step by step tutorial by Jessica Dorris and you and your child can get busy packing up your new teacher’s survival kit! She will be tickled!