I am super excited to share this delicious crockpot recipe with you guys. It’s SO good! Creamy and full of flavor. It’s Thanksgiving meal all in one dish and it feeds a lot of people. This Turkey, Stuffing and Green Bean crockpot recipe is similar to a green bean casserole, but with turkey and stuffing added to it.
It’s more affordable and easier than doing a whole turkey and two separate sides (green bean casserole and stuffing). Just add some cranberry sauce, rolls and mashed potatoes on the side.
There is very little prep time involved with this Turkey, Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole. Just put it in the crockpot and let it do all the work.
It’s very easy to customize as well. You can add celery, onions, carrots, mushrooms, or cranberries. You can use other vegetables besides green beans (like corn). You can switch up the cream soups. The possibilities are endless!
There are only seven main ingredients and the total cost for everything is under $12, which isn’t much considering how many people it feeds ($1.50 per serving).
Turkey, Stuffing & Green Bean Crockpot Recipe
- 3 lbs turkey breast
- 2 6 oz boxes turkey stuffing mix
- 1 10.5oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 10.5oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 12 oz frozen green beans
- 1 6 oz can french-fried onions
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de provence (optional)
- Spray inside of the crockpot with non stick cooking spray
- Place defrosted turkey breasts on the bottom of the crock pot and sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs de Provence
- Evenly spread stuffing mix on top of the turkey breasts.
- In a bowl, mix the soups, sour cream and chicken broth until well blended
- Add the soup mixture on top of the stuffing, spreading evenly.
- Add the frozen green beans on the top layer
- Cook for 3-4 hours on HIGH. Mix top layers together half way through so that stuffing doesn’t dry out
- Once the turkey is done, take it out and shred it. Then, return it to crockpot and stir everything together.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle french fried onions on the top of the casserole
- Bake at 350F for 5 minutes until onions are golden brown